Men's Wearhouse Volume 1 Men's Wearhouse Volume 1

It's a shame...

The first one was a beauty of a piece. The hand drawn style was amazing, and simple animations worked well. There was some hokiness to some parts, specifically the lips and eyes, but it looked good and was a very decent animation. The other ones were crap, I hate how collabs get a bad rap for only having one good animation then stuffed full of other half baked crap. I wouldn't even call the other animations half baked, I'd be giving too much credit.

rtil, you did good, next time submit your own without these others. Others, shame on you, whatever happened to quality flash?

Starberry responds:

how in the hell are the others not good? I FAIL TO SEE ANYONE'S POINTS

The Arena Part 1 The Arena Part 1

I wish I could make this at 14!

The graphics were preatty good, the animation was really good at times! I didn't like his hard breathing, it looked corny. Adding shading to Dante would have been really nice, although I'm not complaining. Having some voice overs would have made this a perfect in my book! Put those two things in the next one and try to eliminate that annoying, overused "speed background" (you probably know what I'm talking about). Other than that, very impressive for a 14 year old! I wish I had that ability back when I was 14!

Lemon and Karl 1 Lemon and Karl 1

Great sound!!!!!

The grafics aren't the best, although preatty good. The sound is the best however and really shines! Their are no lip syncing which would tottaly put this flash over the top and make it become one of the great ones. smoother eye transtions would help as well. I look forward to the sequel!

Ann Coulter: Brainless Ann Coulter: Brainless

I love this!!!!

I love the whole interview, with the punching... it was funny. The voice acting and the lip syncing was dead on! Rock on man!

> Sirusblk

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

So creative!

This was the most creative idea I have seen in a while, in fact this was in a class of it's own. I liked how everything flowed from all ends of the flash window. One thing that would have been funny is if the animator applyed a drop shadow to get around the guy... hahahahah, I'll be laughing and watching this over and over for a while!

Ignorance is Bliss Ignorance is Bliss

It's so nice to see some originality!

I loved seeing this mario parody, especially since it was one without sprites! The lip-syncing was awesome! The grafics were totally original, and awesome! The style was really awesome! Overall a very good animation! Shingero Miyamoto would be proud!

DBZ 1st Villain DBZ 1st Villain

It coulda been so much better

Sprite Videos get a bad rep, rightfully so with no zooming in effects, blurs, etc. All anyone wants to do with them is have a battle from one perspective. Also the powering up effects were cheesy. Spice it up a bit more and it'd turn out preatty decent.

acicon-orig responds:

yeah, i know it coulda. i promis i'll make the next one better. i just wanted to make em fight in this one so i didnt put much effort into it. just for fun. hehe

Skullivan Skullivan

Skullivan uses a Gyro-Scooter!

The Gyro-Scooter part is hillarious. I find myself becoming a fan of your work every time I see your work. I liked the art direction of course. Keep up the good work

CertainPeople I CouldName CertainPeople I CouldName

Great artstyle and direction

I liked the art direction. The song is definitely not my favorite by They Might Be Giants. I only know They Might Be Giants anyways from Malcom in the Middle... which is now ironicly canceled. I enjoyed the art, and the smoothness of it. The skeleton using the Gyro-scooter was hillarious to me! It sorta hints, that he is in fact dead and not moving at all. The ADD, or ADHD if you wanna call it that, parts were the best, and most insanelly hillarious. I'd like to see more of the Blue guy, a simple yet very artistic approach used with him.

Pacman - The Movie Pacman - The Movie

Original, but what's with the letter box?...

I'm a huge fan of the matrix, and I've been around the block more than once when it comes to matrix parodies, however this was a totally original idea. The idea of pacman and the matrix seemed bad at first, but it certainly worked out better than expected! I did however hate the letterbox size. It so unbelievably short. I can sorta understand why, but I would have apprecieated it alot more if it was taller. The different versions of pac man like 3D and flat, just didn't do it for me. Besides that it was wonderful. Bottom Line: Original, but lacking a certain grafical friendliness.