Men's Wearhouse Volume 1 Men's Wearhouse Volume 1

It's a shame...

The first one was a beauty of a piece. The hand drawn style was amazing, and simple animations worked well. There was some hokiness to some parts, specifically the lips and eyes, but it looked good and was a very decent animation. The other ones were crap, I hate how collabs get a bad rap for only having one good animation then stuffed full of other half baked crap. I wouldn't even call the other animations half baked, I'd be giving too much credit.

rtil, you did good, next time submit your own without these others. Others, shame on you, whatever happened to quality flash?

Starberry responds:

how in the hell are the others not good? I FAIL TO SEE ANYONE'S POINTS

The Arena Part 1 The Arena Part 1

I wish I could make this at 14!

The graphics were preatty good, the animation was really good at times! I didn't like his hard breathing, it looked corny. Adding shading to Dante would have been really nice, although I'm not complaining. Having some voice overs would have made this a perfect in my book! Put those two things in the next one and try to eliminate that annoying, overused "speed background" (you probably know what I'm talking about). Other than that, very impressive for a 14 year old! I wish I had that ability back when I was 14!

Lemon and Karl 1 Lemon and Karl 1

Great sound!!!!!

The grafics aren't the best, although preatty good. The sound is the best however and really shines! Their are no lip syncing which would tottaly put this flash over the top and make it become one of the great ones. smoother eye transtions would help as well. I look forward to the sequel!

Plankton Life 2 Plankton Life 2

This was great!

I got #32 on the high scores, on hard of course. It's a wonderful game, it was challenging and players could progress at their own rate. It was a bit on the slow side however as most great games are. This is such a great game it's in the league of Alien Hominid. If this was out for the PSP, with some more sound, faster gameplay, and a few animation sequences, maybe co-op? I would buy it without hesitation. As for not touching the controls and getting to the boss, yah it happens but it's well balanced as it is. I didn't experience the problem with the pause either, but it may still be worth noting anyways. Great game, port it to the PSP. Good luck!

-Sirusblk #32 at Plankton Life 2

Echogenesis Echogenesis

All my 10's r belong to this!

It's projects like these that tell me to reserve my 10's. The grafics were beutiful, it was streamlined, and it had nice interactivity. The one thing it lacked really was an objective. It woulda been nice to have something along the lines of Zelda trading. You shake the tree to get an acorn, to give to the owl to weight it down and give antlers to the fawn to playfully try to buck at the weighed down owl. Stuff like that wich would just stack and stack, and alot of it would give it a very nice feel. All in all really polished though, for what you set out to do, it couldn't have been better in my opinion.

Rage! Rage!

Awesome

I liked the game even though I kept telling myself it was a basic hack and slash, with some nifty trick thrown in. Completley unnecisarry but cool woulda been a double jump. I know I'm looking for a platformer and that's what this ain't! Overall, good work! I'll look forward to your next work!